yeah, I just did that. I just “post spamed” your dashboard.
Want some rice, fried eggs, and soy sauce with that?
(got a computer to play on again, WOOOOO!!)
- At the dinner table....
- Me: Mom, did you know that men have periods?! It happens like every 3 months.
- Mom: Yes, because you are a teenager with all the hormone.
- Me: haha what?!
- Mom: Yes, I believe men have it because of all the hormone is stuck inside.
- Me: So how do you get it out?
- Mom: Sex.
All I can really say is that my day has been…. good.
Walnuts may provide a real, all-natural alternative to Viagra. The Romans and French have used them as aphrodisiacs for centuries. Like almonds, they contain arginine, but in higher quantities.
Hard evidence: A team of researchers at the University of Malaya in Malaysia recently decided to test the ancient love potion. They squeezed about 3.3 kilograms of walnuts to produce a super-potent extract. The result is a pill that can keep you rock solid for up to four hours. It has been approved in Malaysia and the researchers hope to get broader approval in the future. In the meantime, you might want to chow down on some walnuts. But use them in moderation, as they’re high in calories and could lead to love handles — they’re a fast snack, but not the healthiest.
You Know It Dodgeball.
This will probably be the most entertaining 44 seconds of your day <3
Believe it or not, we ended up wining the next two games which means You Know It advances to the next round <3 bwahahhahaa.
- Royce: (sarcastic) Be safe!
- Mom: (sarcastic) Oh, don't worry I get crazy sometimes. But I won't die.
- Royce: If I said that every time I went out...
- lol. Oh mom.